Hugh Morrison’s Return to his Scottish Homeland!
Lonestar Stout Tour of Scotland
July 10-19, 2018
Born in the town of Wick and raised in the north of Scotland, Hugh Morrison will be making a return to his home country to play a series of concerts with his Lonestar Stout music partner, Jed Marum – and they’ll be bringing a Tour Group of 40 or so of their best friends! The three concert events will each have local Scottish audience and a variety of local guest players. Each show will offer something new.
We’ll be returning to the region of Hugh Morrison’s hometown in the Highlands for much of the trip, and we’ll be visiting many of best known, best loved locations throughout Scotland.
We have professional guided tours to these sites and we have scheduled some “free time” as well, so you can wander on your own.
Also Hugh and Jed have concert nights booked along the way. They have planned 3 different shows with a variety of favorite Scottish traditional musicians and dancers.
We would love to have you join us for 8 days at Scotland’s best sites (plus a few Hugh’s favorite haunts). This will be a trip to remember and we’re really looking forward having the time our lives with you!
Here is the tour outline (full tour details linked at bottom of page):
LONESTAR STOUT TOUR OF SCOTLAND | July 10-19, 2018
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Airfare (for Full Tour) from NYC to Scotland (Flight schedule announced 90-120 days prior to departure)
- Deluxe motorcoach vehicle throughout your tour, including all transfers and sightseeing
- Services of Professional Scottish Driver and Guide
- Transfer and admission to three concert performances with Lonestar Stout plus Scottish trad, pub and folk bands.
- Eight (8 Nights) First Class Accommodations in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Spey Valley and Edinburgh
- Hotel breakfast daily (breakfast on plane on arrival day)
- Restaurant Dinner Glasgow, Two Hotel Dinners Spey Valley
- Admissions as follows | Glamis Castle, Aberdeen Orientation Tour, Entry to Balmoral Estate, Distillery Tour, Culloden Battlefield | Rides on Cairngorm, Funicular Railway & Strathspey Railway, Lochness Cruise, Glen Nevis Gondola | Visits to Pitlochry Fish Ladder, Scone Palace
- Porterage of one suitcases per person
- Hotel tips and taxes throughout (Except tips to your personal Driver/Guide)
- Deluxe portfolio of travel documents professionally executed
- Plus informal Cèilidh style sessions along the way
FULL TOUR: $2889.00 PER PERSON (fly with us, tour with us)
Plus $499.00 Departure Tax – (this includes tour fees, taxes and hotel tips) … so a total of $3388.00 PER PERSON.
LAND ONLY TOUR: $2129.00 PER PERSON (meet us in Scotland and join the tour)
Plus $499.00 Departure Tax – (this includes tour fees, taxes and hotel tips) … so a total of $2628 PER PERSON.
We are booking the tour through our friends at Hammond Tours. They will be your direct contact for questions, bookings and assistance. We WILL sell this tour out, so please sign up early. Here is the tour’s contact information:
34 Wedgewood Lane
Voorheesville, NY 12186
TEL: 518-765-2056 or 1-866-486-8772 (toll-free)
There are 3 payments:
- 1st a deposit of $ $350.00 per person is due with your reservation
- 2nd Deposit of $550.00 due January 20, 2018
- 3rd and FINAL PAYMENT DUE: April 10, 2018
Joining Jed and Hugh for the LONESTAR STOUT TOUR OF SCOTLAND is travel consultant, Bob Landreth of Travel Associates International in Midland TX. Bob is the tour’s business manager. We’ve worked a number of projects with Bob in recent years and we are really pleased to be working with him again! Bob and Hammond Tours developed our tour plan and Bob will be traveling with us on the tour to keep things running smoothly!
Here is the tour’s full detail in PDF format: